How about we all take a look at the following questions before I ask you, "What do you have to lose?"
- Is 2017 better for you than 2016? Is your business better? Is your income up?
- How are you feeling about 2018 and beyond? Do you have a plan to give you a 15-30% increase in net revenue?
- How do you feel about our business in general? Bright future?
- Do you write a formal business and marketing plan each year? Do you monitor this on a regular basis?
- Do you have a marketing budget?
- Where are you getting your leads? Are you getting 25% of your leads (new prospects) via referral? If not... why not?
- How about a digital marketing presence... do you have one?
I could go on and on, but let me ask a couple other questions before I go in for the close...
- Are you open to a new game plan?
- Do you want to feel good about yourself and this business?
- Would you like to be the "go-to pro" in your neighborhood?
- Are you open to working with a group that has "many" solutions?
- Do you still have some fire in your belly?
Okay... enough. If you are not lathered up by now... you never will be. But, for those of you ready to "make your business great again," I suggest you give us a call and have a 20 minute exploratory meeting with one of our marketing consultants. Let us show you what we have done for hundreds of agents and advisors across America. We have answers if you have the aptitude and the attitude. So, why not give us a call and schedule an appointment and find out why agents coast to coast continue to refer to us as..."a different experience".
Okay, here it comes... call us... "what do you have to lose?" except a lot more money and a lot more fun.
Until next time... good selling!