However, if having a website helps you acquire even just one new client, it's probably worth it, right?
Especially if we supply you one for free, there's not much to lose. At the very least, it wouldn't hurt to have an agent website because a good website helps you to build even more trust and credibility with prospects, who do not know you or your passion to help them... yet.
- First off, if you’re paying for leads online through Search Based Advertising, your prospects are already on the internet to conduct research.
- Many people will visit company websites they are thinking of doing business with.
- They expect you to have a professional website with useful info and resources.
Not having a website (or having a bad one), may dissuade certain prospects, especially high end clients, from wanting to work with you.
- Many people simply expect businesses to have websites, across all industries.
- People will most likely not tell you, but one of the main reasons why they're not going to do business with you is because of you not having a website for credibility.
- Those people will just ignore your calls and emails, or ask you to stop contacting them.
- Having this credibility and resource to refer prospects to can build trust in you and your business.
Here are a few questions I typically ask agents about this subject of not having a website vs having one...
- "Would you have decided to choose and contract with Ohlson Group to write business through if we didn't have a website?"
- "If we didn't have an OhlsonGroup.com website, what would have been your first impression of Ohlson Group?"
- "Would we look professional to you without a company website?"
- "Would you be more likely to choose to work with a competitor IMO who has a website, if we didn't have one?"
- Would you have been able to explore all of our services and resources the same?
If you want assistance with building a website, we actually provide websites free of charge to you! This is a value of $1000s, as most website setup fees are very expensive. Those websites typically don’t even include educational content, which would increase the cost of development significantly.
Why spend the time and money building your website, when we have one ready for you right now? Not only is this an important, if not almost necessary, space in the digital world to showcase your business, brand, and services, but it also contains educational content to benefit your client. We have the videos, the client guides, overview articles, and professional branding you need to make a good first impression to win over the prospect’s expectations and make them want to do business with you.
As society becomes more digital, as a business owner, it is crucial you remain in the front of all prospects, especially high end prospects. So, schedule a chat with one of our marketers today and give your business the boost it needs to bring in even more revenue in 2023.