So, I liked it so much that I started that "scratch agency" in 1975 right here in Indianapolis. And, I passed down what I learned to the agents I hired. But, for the most part, the industry decided to foresake the career system for their short term gains, and now they are all sweating out this distribution challenge.
But, enough history… let's get back to the title of this little vignette, "Help us Help you.” We want to know what we can do to really help you build a business that has a predictable stream of profits, clients, referrals and more. We want to provide you with the proper tools because this is not a one-size-fits-all business for agents and advisors. It is also, and this is a definite, not a one-size-fits-all financial world for the most aware group of consumers in history.
So, before I get to the meat of this writing, let's defuse a few myths…
- There is no quick, overnight or simple way to increase sales and revenue without a plan that is maintained and monitored.
- It takes you working the "in ands outs" of the business and you need the tools and the platform.
- In short, you need to have the attitude and aptitude to make this work. And, we have, and we continue to build the platforms and tools to assist you in your chosen markets.
Again, our focus has always been in the areas of marketing, research and education. It might not sound too sexy, but that is what makes your world, and ours, go round. So, please read below and let's wrap this up and see if you will allow us to help you.
What are the things that keep you up at night regarding your business? is it:
- Lack of good prospects at a reasonable cost and a method to obtain them
- Lack of knowledge in certain areas
- Digital marketing, or the lack thereof making you feel like a second class business man? Examples: shoddy website, no fresh content (print and video) and no clear value proposition given to prospects to make you the "go to person" in your arena
- Lack of a comp system that awards you when you excel and not pay you the same as the low level agent?
- Lack of seminars... the who, what, when, where, how and why's?
- No branding and print design?
So, would you email back and let us know if you would be interested in allowing The Ohlson group to "help you?”
We will have a commitment on each end. You will know what we expect of you and what you can expect of us. Call us at 877-844-0900 or schedule a 15 minute appointment with marketing consultants using our booking calendar below.
And, include me in the list... especially if you have an agency or down line. I am pretty good at that - having developed marketing systems and success from Muncie, Indiana to Milan, Italy. Come on... let's get going. We are looking to become "the answer.” Some have said that I am trying to develop a "Modified Career Operation.” You know, I like the sound of that. So, let's get going. Hope to hear from you.
Until next time... good selling!