You see, our industry "fishing pond" is shrinking. It seems to be working closer to low tide each and every month. Some IMO's are selling out to bigger organizations as they aren't sure that they can continue to "fish" as they did in the past. Well, I have two sons that will be taking over The Ohlson Group ,and I am on a mission to bring new blood into the company.
So, what (who) am I fishing for?
- First, I am looking for a producer doing around $1 million in annuity premium or $75,000 in target premium. Of course I look for "the whale" (that $10 million person), but I know that I can get the $1 million producer to $2 million and above.
- I want to recruit producers that have a solid attitude and great aptitude regarding what we do for a living.
- I want the honest person. The person who is honest with friends and family will usually always be honest and fair with his/her clients.
- I want the producer that believes in the "rich get richer" concept. Why? Because we pay a handsome quarterly allowance based solely on your production. That is why we pay out hundreds of thousands of bonus dollars each year.
I guess we want a person that still wants to be in the business.
- One that realizes that the opportunity could not be greater.
- A producer that embraces change and technology.
- And finally, a producer that is ready to put some fun back in his practice .
So, a good fisherman (from what I have been told) wants to know where the fish are biting. So, help me out. If you fit the above description and are up to hearing the story, give us a call at 1-877-844-0900 and we will let you know why this company, that's been around since 1975, continues to be referred to as… a different experience.
Thanks for your time, and until next time... good selling!